November Letter from the Narita Family
Posted by: Admin on Wed, Nov 4, 2015:
Thank you for your ongoing encouragement and prayers!
- Praise God for all He has done for our family this last month:
- Kai was able to switch to our local school - no more bus and hopefully more neighborhood friends.
- A part-time job for Lara to start in January.
- Opportunities for David to begin plugging in at William Jessup University next semester.
- A church home, Creekside Church - a smaller Evangelical Free church here in Rocklin with a youth group, good preaching and opportunities to plug in.
- Pray that we can continue to be a blessing as we visit, speak and encourage others in missions. David will be meeting and speaking with several groups in KY and NY over the next two weeks.
- Pray for friendships. We all do need friends but realize this will take time.
- Our plan is to resign from OMF at the end of the year but continue on as volunteers. This wasn’t our original plan when we returned home, but we think this fits our family/ministry the best at this point.
- Thank you for supporting us in prayer and financially during our time in Cambodia - we can’t express how humbled and grateful we have felt. While we will no longer need financial support after the end of this year, we would value your ongoing prayers as we seek to raise missions awareness and inspire the next generation of cross-cultural workers for the harvest field.
With our love,
David & Lara
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
David & Lara Narita | OMF International
2801 Catalina Drive Rocklin CA 95765 USA
D: (916) 316 0586 | L: (916) 298 3480
©2021, Calvary by the Sea Lutheran Church