Posted by: J Pick on Tue, Oct 21, 2008HARVEST FESTIVAL REMINDERS.....
* Grass area will be used for the pony rides - NO PARKING AVAILABLE ON CAMPUS
* Parking will be available curb-side on E. Hind Drive and the adjacent areas across from Kalanianaole Hwy.
* We ask your kokua in areas that are in need of assistance
* A $5 donation is requested for pony rides
* 1 pumpkin per child (BY THURSDAY, OCT. 30th) for carving or decorating; miscellaneous fall decorations (i.e. wheat, corn, fall leaves, gourds, etc.)
* Children should be dressed in "harvest/farmer" themed clothing (i.e. denim, overalls, etc.)