Posted by: Admin on Fri, Sep 11, 2015
Being back has had its challenges, but we feel God’s direction and blessing through the transition. Thank you for your continued love and prayers.
- Praise God we were able to move into a house in mid-August! What a huge blessing that has helped greatly in the transitions.
- We’re praying that Kai will be able to attend the local elementary school. Right now she’s getting bussed to another school since the local one was full. It isn’t the best as she hasn’t gotten to know the neighborhood children and has to leave for school before Jon is even up.
- The kids are adjusting, mostly in need of friends.
- We’re still visiting churches and seeking God’s guidance on where to plug in.
- Lara’s been applying for medical jobs in the Sacramento area.
- David started his seminary studies and is beginning to scheduling conferences/sharing times:
- San Mateo, CA: Sept 26th
- Louisville, KY: Nov 4-7th
- Upstate NY: Nov 7-15th
- We ask for prayer for wisdom regarding future ministry and how to best stay involved in world missions.
Grace and peace to you all!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
David & Lara Narita | OMF International
2801 Catalina Drive Rocklin CA 95765 USA